RECENT ENTRIES
Entry title:
Date / Time : Saturday, August 14, 2010 / 8:18 AM
HI WORLD. (You'd probably need to refer to th previous post)
PARTYING with yogurt, alphabits and royce bitter chocolates! HAHAHA. YAY US. Why so?
1) they are NOT fattening.
2) they taste awesome, individually and together.
3) the coolest people were there.
4) CAMWHORE
5) We finished th yogurt and alphabits in 2hours.
I AM SO SURE YOU'RE JEALOUS YOU MISSED IT ALL.
-BACKTRACK-
CIP was slack. Kept watch over all th bagggs, for 7 hours. CAMWHORE MUCH. Was so tired I walked into a table, earned myself a blueblackkkk D: Lunch and dinner wasnt that pathetic, but mei wei kou. COZ WE FRIKKIN BOUGHT SO MUCH TIDBITS FROM COLDSTORAGE, VALUE STORE AND UNCLE TIDBITS. I'm broke. Here's our stash:
-2 huge packets of chips
-3 bags of twisties
-1 box of oreo cookies
-1 packet of biscuits
-3 hotdog breads from FourLeaves
-Uncountable amount of sweets
-A lot of drinks
COZ WE'RE COOL LIKE THAT~
Ok, fine. We didnt finish everything. We hardly touched anything at all, lol. DSLR camwhoring pics will be up on Mondayyy, I hope~
-FASTFORWARD-
PARTY AFTER CIP AT MY HOUSE.(fine, it wasnt planned, but ohwellz) DANCED ALOT, SO MUCH. ONLY SO COZ THERE WAS NO ONE WATCHING. MY LEGS ARE TIRED. JUMP, SING, DANCE, YOU GUYS DRIVE ME WILD. AHAHA~
I AM TIRED. But shant sleep, stupid me.
back to top?
reminisces.
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
November 2010
February 2011
HI WORLD
Weiyan!
You're reading this because you are a stalker. I'm calling 999.
No tagboard, ik. (it is intentional)
~to put it mildly, it was love at first sight~
© Layout done by
materialisti-c
.
xo
xo